Landman/Landmen and Landwork/Land Services
Means a land professional who has been primarily engaged in negotiating for the acquisition or divestiture of minerals rights and/or negotiating business agreements that provide for the exploration for and/or the
Means a land professional who has been primarily engaged in negotiating for the acquisition or divestiture of minerals rights and/or negotiating business agreements that provide for the exploration for and/or the development of minerals.
Landwork/Land Services/Land Firm:
The actual performance or supervision (services) of any one or more of the following functions:
- Negotiating for the acquisition or divestiture of mineral rights.
- Negotiating business agreements that provide for the exploration for and/or development of minerals.
- Determining ownership in minerals through the research of public and private records.
- Reviewing the status of title, curing title defects and otherwise reducing title risk associated with ownership in minerals.
- Managing rights and/or obligations derived from ownership of interests in minerals.
- Unitizing or pooling of interests in minerals.
Definitions provided by the © 2012 by AAPL 10th Edition 2nd Printing.
K and M Resources, L.L.C. landmen in east Texas, landmen in west Texas, landmen in south Texas, brokers in west Texas, brokers in east Texas, brokers in south Texas, Arklatex landmen, Ark-la-tex landmen, contract landmen, professional landmen, contract land services, US landmen, experienced landman, oil and gas development, renewable resources, east Texas landman, west Texas landman, Eagle ford landman, Louisiana landman, New Mexico landman, Permian landman, petroleum landman, Certified professional landman, CPL, field landman, right of way agents, gathering and transmission lines, environmental site assessments, water resourcing, east Texas geologist, geologist firm, geology, geological services, consulting geologist, land management, well planning, acquisitions and divestitures.